To show our community the church is still relevant in a changing culture.
- Relevant Worship - Worship freely in a modern enviroment
- Relevant Preaching - Connecting our community to Jesus Christ
- Relevant Community Service - Being the hands and feet of Jesus Christ in our community
- Relevant Small Groups - Connecting people together to deal with real life issues
- Focusing on expository preaching and teaching
- Holding the infallible word of God as our guide and rule of life.
- Making prayer a strand in our DNA of our church
- To set a mode of true worship in our lives and in our services.
- You can’t do life alone, to be a family of God’s children, supporting, loving and helping each other.
- To serve one another by using our spiritual gifts in our community and for our fellow believers in Christ.
- Passion for serving our community by showing that the church is still relevant and is important in the health of our community.
- Gather: together and around our community
- Grow: in our relationship to Christ and each other
- Give: our Time, Talents and Tithes
- Go: be the Hand, Feet and Heart of Jesus
To learn about Relevant's Theology and Doctrine, click the link below